Tuesday 19 August 2014

 photo post-mark.png

Depression Challenge | Day 4 - Inspirational quotes

(Yes, I'm conscious that I skipped day 3, I might leave it for later on).

I've been wanting to do a post like this one for quite a long time, so I'll just take the chance.

Day 4

Quotes that inspire me:





Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about.
Be kind.
Always.



If you can dream it, you can do it.
  - Walt Disney




Repeat after me:
I am free.




I refuse to sink         




Don't dream your life,
Live your dreams.



(Personal reminder)
Speak the truth even if your voice shakes.




You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.





There are people who can survive hell.
You are one of them.




I'm not telling you it's going to be easy,
I'm telling you it's going to be worth it.







 Depression challenge day 5Previous day's challenge

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme