Saturday 25 October 2014

 photo post-mark.png

Tumblr

Well,  hello.

Even though it may seem like I have been completely absent for a while, I haven't. I have done some small re-arranging in the blog and in the old posts and here and there. I was trying to finish the 30 day depression challenge that I started but never finished (very much like me...) but turns out that Intuitive Dreamer's blog is unavailable and I never thought of copying all the questions. So oops. It's not my fault entirely now that I haven't finished it!

So I come with good news. I have joined yet another social network. I used to have a tumblr account but never really managed to figure out how it worked. But here I am, ready to give it another try for the sake of the blog. Anything for this blog. 

 Tumblr


There is one thing that I must say though. Even though in this blog and in Pinterest there are exclusively positive thoughts, tumblr may include some not-so-positive images or quotes that I feel identified with. I will try my best to ensure that there's absolutely no triggering stuff in there either, and nothing too dark either. Just maybe don't expect all positive songs over there, I may add some Bring me the Horizon songs, or You me at six, or Papa Roach, Three Days Grace or any other bands that I like and maybe it's not a 'Fight song'. But remember, nothing triggering. So it might be good as well, with the tumblr I'm trying to reflect how someone with BPD and depression feels like but also a lot of stuff related to hope and recovery.

So yeah, add me!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme