Wednesday 31 December 2014

 photo post-mark.png

End of year survey and Mailing list!

Please take a minute to complete the end of year survey. This is a chance to tell me what works and what doesn't on the blog and what you would like to read more about. I'd love some feedback from all of you guys. It's only 9 easy questions (only 2 of them are compulsory), so please make sure to check it out so I can make this blog a space all of you will enjoy even more next year!

I'm also starting a mailing list. You will only receive a newsletter twice a month telling you about the posts you have missed and other relevant information. So make sure you join it! (I promise there will be no spam or any of that shit).



Keep an eye out because later today I will post my views on how 2014 went and it will be my most important post so far!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme