Monday 5 January 2015

 photo post-mark.png

Free phone wallpapers to celebrate 2015!

I hope you all had a nice New Year's Eve. And happy 2015. Hopefully it has started nicely.
My New Year's Eve was quite uneventful and YES, that is a good thing. I was relatively scared after last year's so I was happy to spend it quietly with family.

Thanks to everyone for your nice comments on my last posts on the Google communities! I will reply to all of them as soon as I post this.

I just wanted to celebrate the beginning of 2015 and thank you all for being such amazing readers with a few free phone wallpapers that I have done and that I hope you like. Feel free to download them and use them. I hope that you like them.
This week the blog will go back to how it usually works and I will be posting advice, posts on mental health and on Thursday there will be a post on mental health in books!



(Obviously they are not numbered, it's just so you can find them more easily). 

Download them here (it is direct download):







Credit for some of the graphics used to create these wallpapers goes to the blog welivedhappilyeverafter

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 photo envye.jpg
envye blogger theme